Thursday, January 5, 2012

Daily Inspiration - January 3, 2012 - One Little Happy Thing!!!

Many times, it is the little things in life that make you the most happiest.  They happen around us everyday and throughout our day.  Today, while riding the subway train and standing at the door, I felt the urge of a three year old - to press my face against the glass - nose, lips and all.  I am sure it would have made the people waiting to get on the train either smile or be scared.  Smile at my silliness or fear that I was some crazed person that was about to unload.  Well just the thought of the act of making a silly face against the window made me smile and I felt very lighthearted before arriving for a very intense weekly meeting.  And at lunch time today, just when I though all the fries were gone, I found a pile that had spilled over in the bottom of the bag!  Yes, it is the little things that make you really appreciate just how good life really is and how fortunate we are to be able to rejoice and be happy in it. This year, I am committed to intentionally taking note and being mindful of the little things in my life that bring me great joy.

What one little thing brought a smile to your spirit today? Will you commit to recognizing at least "one little happy thing" each day in 2012?

No comments:

Post a Comment